Queensland Tourism Awards
Why should you enter the Queensland Tourism Awards?
- Be recognised as an outstanding tourism business
- Discover the full potential of your enterprise
- Super charge your annual business planning process
- Gain a competitive edge by receiving feedback from industry leaders
- Use your submission as a benchmark to improve your bottom line
- Receive media publicity and exposure
- Energise and motivate your staff
- Use the Awards logo to promote your operation as an award-winning business
- Celebrate and network with industry peers and colleagues at the Awards ceremony
- Automatic entry into the Australian Tourism Awards for Gold Winners in categories 1 to 27
- The Gala Awards ceremony in November is the biggest industry party of the year!
Read comments from previous winners about the benefits of nominating and entering the Queensland Tourism Awards - click here.
Regional mentoring sessions are available for entrants in the 2013 Queensland Tourism Awards to provide guidance on preparing the written Award submission. Read more
Key Award Dates
Nominations Close: Monday 20 May 2013
Award Entries Due: Monday 19 August 2013
Gala Awards Ceremony: Friday 22 November 2013
To find out more about the process of nominating and entering the Queensland Tourism Awards, refer to the Nomination and Entry Process Chart.
You can listen to video recordings about the 2013 Queensland Tourism Awards which provide a snapshot about the award nomination and entry process, the judging process and the benefits of being involved from an industry operator's perspective. Featured in the videos are Chair of Judges Elissa Keenan and Kim Morgan, Managing Director of Maroochy River Resort and Bungalows, who is a judge for the 2013 program and has previously been successful in receiving a Queensland Tourism Award.
Watch the videos on the QTIC YouTube Channel.
Find out more, nominate and enter
For more information or to nominate and enter the Queensland Tourism Awards, please visit www.queenslandtourismawards.com.au.
Alyce Holding, Awards and Events Coordinator, (07) 3236 1445 or Alyce.Holding@qtic.com.au
News, updates and more information about the Queensland Tourism Awards is available at:
Twitter Hashtag: #QTA13