In 2017, the Queensland Tourism Industry Council will be offering first time Awards entrants the opportunity to participate in a series of webinars which will be held across the months of April and May.
The webinars will be tailored to suit not only first time entrants and will provide an understanding of the Awards submission process including the introduction of the new online submission portal as well as other important information and tips. How to answer specific questions/criteria will not be covered.
Webinars are FREE OF CHARGE and open to all tourism operators who are interested in entering the 2017 Queensland Tourism Awards and are not just beneficial to first time entrants so we encourage all to attend to refresh your memories and get excited for 2017.
Places are limited, so get in quick.
NB: You must have access to the internet (with audio) to participate in the webinar. Once you register for this webinar, you will receive information via email about logging on and checking that your IT system meets the requirements for the webinar.
Date: Thursday 25 May 2017
Time: 3.00pm - 4.00pm
Presenter: Linda Tillman, Managing Director of the Tilma Group
The Tilma Group is a boutique tourism and events agency with offices in Wagga Wagga (NSW) and Toowoomba (QLD). Linda Tillman, Managing Director of Tilma Group, has been a judge and business mentor for the Inland Tourism Awards and NSW Tourism Awards since 2008. In 2013 Linda was named the NSW Young Achiever in Tourism, and she is a Director on the Board of The Australian Regional Tourism Network. The award submission and mentoring services offered by Tilma are based on the teams in-depth and personal knowledge of what it takes to impress the judges and ensure that all the criteria is understood and met. The results speak for themselves, with over 20 gold submissions under their belt, including the 2015 Queensland Tourism Awards.
For more information contact QTIC on 07 3236 1445 or email@example.com
To register for this webinar, please click here and follow the prompts to register. You will receive an email with registration instructuon for the event on the day.
Use of Personal Information
To participate in the webinar, please check your system is compatible with one of the following options:
On a PC
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Cable modem, DSL or better Internet connection
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended.)
On a Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard or newer
- Intel processor (1GB of RAM or better recommended)
- Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
- Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended).
On an iPad, iPhone or Android device
- Free GoToMeeting app from the App Store or Google Play
- WiFi connection recommended to use VoIP
Got more questions?
FAQs about the webinar are available at http://www.gotomeeting.com.au/fec/webinar/webinar_support
Keep up to date with all QTA entrant support by following us on social media: