View our Projects and Business Support Summary (via resource link below) for information about our current initiatives supporting members and the wider tourism industry.
- Business development support programs;
- Access to tourism industry business consulting;
- Grant support assistance: time and meetings;
- Business tools, templates and factsheets;
- Queensland Tourism Awards, including member discount rate; and
- Access to a dedicated industry Accreditation Manager.
- Focus media attention on tourism issues;
- Access to lobbying and advocacy services;
- Policy development and legislative issues/changes;
- Representation on committees and task forces;
- Opportunity to participate in committees and working groups; and
- Access to the National Tourism Alliance (NTA).
Communication, Education and Information
- Provision of reports, presentations and submissions;
- Receive member eNewsletter and other industry news;
- Receive special interest updates;
- Participate in member surveys;
- Members only access to industry specific information, intelligence and research;
- Exclusive industry forums and briefings; and
- Industry networking events and conferences, including member discount rate.
- Member to member business connections;
- Link to local and state government agencies such as Tourism and Events Queensland; Department of Tourism, Events and Small Business; Department of Education, Training and Employment;
- QTIC-Y mentoring network; and
- Link to student placement agencies.
- Opportunity to contribute items to QTIC communication (e.g. eNewsletter);
- Opportunity to contribute to the calendar of events;
- Opportunity to take part in trade, public events and conventions at a member discount rate;
- Use of QTIC member logo;
- Online membership directory including hotlink to member website; and
- Opportunity to sponsor QTIC events.
Skills and Labour
- Facilitate training;
- Member advice regarding relevant training resources;
- Career information;
- Training framework advice and updates; and
- Access to dedicated Immigration Officer.
- Letters of support;
- Access to staff expertise;
- Access to OAMPS tourism industry insurance products;
- Membership certificate and window decal;
- Voting rights and opportunity to nominate for election to the Board; and
- Direct Debit monthly payment plan.