Develop your Domestic Tourism Market
The Queensland Government, and the Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC) is offering 44 trade activities including trade mentoring and workshops, covering distribution channels, engaging with trade, packaging and bundling experiences, sales training, commissions and contracting and online travel agents.
- understanding tourism marketing and distribution networks
- learn ways to increase customer base and revenue pipeline
- develop sales and marketing plans, rates sheets, trade sales materials and to participate in trade events.
- Learn to package and bundle experiences, sales training, commissions and contracting and online travel agents.
Trade Calendar of Events
Implement a Tourism Reservation System
Maintain your businesses global competitiveness and consumer interest. QTIC and the Queensland Government are offering digital workshops to help you understand the practicality of having an online booking system
This workshop will help you to:
- understand the benefits of Online Booking
- select an Online Booking System relevant to your business
- understand the steps you will need to take to implement an Online Booking System
- understand the ongoing maintenance of an Online Booking System
- understand yield for your business
Digital Calendar of Events
ATDW Membership and Best of Queensland Experiences Program
For more details click here.
QTIC Salute to Excellence Awards
Nominations have opened for the 2020 QTIC Salute to Excellence Awards.
2020 Award Categories include:
- Secondary student-Tourism
- Secondary student- Food and Beverage
- Secondary student-Cookery
- Teacher/Trainer of the Year
- Employer of the Year
For enquiries contact 07 3236 1445 or email email@example.com
Flexible Chef Apprenticeship
The QTIC, RTSP is a non-traditional apprenticeship model targeting casual cooks currently working in industry and wanting to gain the professional trade qualification, SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery. To date QTIC has qualified more than 150 professional cooks across Queensland with our partner RTOs.
For enquiries contact QTIC on 07 3236 1445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here for more information.
QTIC Careers Website
The QTIC Tourism & Hospitality Careers Website has been developed to showcase the range of occupations within the tourism and hospitality industry. Occupations within the tourism and hospitality industry are varied and this document serves to highlight a portion of related roles.