Have your say: Tourism and Hospitality training courses
The Queensland Tourism Industry Council is currently seeking industry feedback on behalf of the Queensland Department of Education and Training on number of tourism and hospitality qualifications (highlighted below). Your feedback will influence the tourism industry’s funded programs for the 2017-18 VET Investment Plan.
The following qualifications are funded under the 2016-17 Certificate III Guarantee Funding and User Choice and have either had insufficient enrolments and/or completions and need to be reviewed by industry.
We would greatly appreciate your feedback by 12pm Friday 7 April via a short survey. If you have any further questions please contact Natalie at QTIC on 07 3236 1445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate III Guarantee Funding
- SIT10116 Certificate I in Tourism (Australian Indigenous Culture)
- SIT10216 Certificate I in Hospitality
- SIT40216 Certificate IV in Guiding
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT40316 Certificate IV Holidays Parks and Resorts
- SIT50116 Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT30716 Certificate III in Hospitality (Restaurant Front of House)
Did you know? The Queensland Government has released the consultation draft of Advancing skills for the future: a strategy for vocational education and training in Queensland., closing 13 April 2017. Please send your feedback to QTIC via email@example.com by Monday 10 April 2017.
Photo reference: TAFE Brisbane.