QTIC Grants Gateway
The QTIC Grants Gateway (formerly hosted by Tourism and Events Queensland as the Tourism Assistance Database) provides information on available funding programs and sources of information and advice for prospective, new and existing tourism operators, community and not-for-profit organisations, and individuals.
The QTIC Grants Gateway provides information on relevant funding programs and grants for the tourism industry and is updated daily.
Types of Funding
Funding can be accessed from a variety of sources including:
- Building societies
- Credit unions
- Finance companies
- Australian, state or local government agencies.
Funding can take many forms including:
- Loans for businesses, community organisations, employers, registered training organisations or individuals
- Grants (typically one-off funding provided by an organisation or agency)
- Programs (typically an ongoing source of funding provided)
Depending on where the funding is coming from, it can be accessed by a range of organisations or individuals, for example:
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Community organisations
- Local government authority
- Registered businesses (GST applicable)
How to access the QTIC Grants Gateway
The QTIC Grants Gateway is FREE for current financial QTIC members.
Non-members can purchase an annual subscription to the QTIC Grants Gateway for $85 inc GST.
Click on the resource at the bottom of this page to access the QTIC Grants Gateway.
For more information about accessing the QTIC Grants Gateway, please contact QTIC on (07) 3236 1445 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about grant application content and funding programs listed within the QTIC Grants Gateway should be directed to the relevant financial institutions or organisations.