QTIC is the peak industry body for tourism in Queensland
Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC) is the peak industry body for tourism in Queensland, acting as “The Voice of Tourism”. We’re a not-for-profit, private sector, membership-based organisation representing the interests of Queensland’s tourism and hospitality industry.
We work in partnership with government agencies and industry bodies at a local, state and national level, to strengthen the voice of tourism in all relevant policy forums. Our membership comprises more than 3,000 regional members (individual and corporate) alongside 13 Regional Tourism Organisation (RTOs) and 18 industry sector associations. Our efforts are aimed squarely at helping this strong tourism industry drive sustainable business and product development, stimulate business attraction and investment, develop workforce skills and support tourism jobs and business.
QTIC operates and hosts the annual Queensland Tourism Awards, the state’s premier industry recognition program for outstanding contribution by organisations and individuals within our tourism sector.
Find out about the QTIC team or refer to our organisational chart below.
The Voice of Tourism in Queensland
To influence and shape the tourism business environment in Queensland
- Reliability by being able to be trusted to do what is expected or has been promised.
- Neutrality by being impartial in all personal and professional dealings.
- Honesty by behaving in a fair, truthful and ethical manner.
- Independence through maintaining the freedom from dependence or control by another organisations or government.
- Approachability by being able to be reached with ease and being friendly and personable.
- Integrity through adhering to high principles and professional standards.
- Respectability through being considerate and valuing contributions of others.
- Inclusiveness through including or encompassing everything that is expected or appropriate.
Queensland Tourism Industry Council ABN 75 095 706 095