Before proceeding to nominate please read the following important documents.
- 2023 Rules and Regulations
- 2023 Category Descriptions
- 2023 Award Categories and Submission Questions
- ReviewPro Guide for Consumer Rating Score
Easy steps video
Watch our easy steps video to discover how you can create a winning Awards submission in just a few steps.
Step 1: Nominate your Business/Event by 5pm, 30 May
Nominate via the national online Awards Portal online.qualitytourismaustralia.com.
The nomination process is brief - a registration of interest to enter the Queensland Tourism Awards
Please note that if you have previously entered the Awards using the online system, your login details will remain the same. If you cannot remember your password hit 'forgot password' to reset. New entrants will be required to create an account and password to begin the nomination process.
Pay the applicable entry fee via credit card or request an invoice via the Online Award Portal.
QTA Entry Costs < 25 employees 25+ employees
QTIC Member* $180.00 $220.00
Non-member $360.00 $440.00
Classification of "QTIC member" mentioned above does not cover businesses or organisations with "regional QTIC membership" through their Regional Tourism Organisation.
Step 2: Finalise your Business Standard/Accommodation Standard modules by 5pm, 25 July
This does not apply to those already accredited through QTF (Quality Tourism Framework, formally known at ATAP)
- Once you have paid your entry fee the portal will unlock your business standard (QTF Level 1) and your accommodation standard (for those who are entering the accommodation categories).
- Take the time to get this part of your submission completed early as it must be done in order to finalise your submission.
- The business standard is built into the 'awards' portal and is completed within the Australian Tourism Awards Tab when you login.
Step 3: Start preparing your submission
We encourage all entrants to create a timeline for preparing and writing their submission.
- The submission process is extensive so please don't leave it to the last minute - preparation is key and responding to the criteria questions takes time and research.
- Take advantage of QTIC's range of entrant support services.
- The Online Award Portal allows you to login at any time and save the progress of your submission.
- Please ensure you download and read the Rules for Entry before completing your submission.
Step 4: Site Visits
The purpose of the site visit is to assess the business being nominated and for verification of claims that may be made within the submission. The site visit will be pre-arranged at a mutually convenient time for the Tourism Business / Operator and
Step 5: Lodge your Submission by 5pm, 15 August
Step 6: Follow QTA on social media
Ensure you get the latest updates about the Queensland Tourism Awards by following these social media channels:
For more information contact:
QTA Team on (07) 3236 1445 or via email@example.com.