The QTIC Salute to Excellence Awards recognises Year 11 and 12 students that are undertaking or have completed vocational education and training in tourism, food and beverage or cookery.
The awards highlight the importance of promoting vocational education and training among secondary schools across the state. Applications for 2018 closed on 27 April 2018
Why Participate in QTIC's Salute to Excellence Awards?
- Establish industry/employer contacts and mentors
- Gain assistance with career aspirations
- Industry and state recognition of achievements
- Meet other like-minded students and trainers from across Queensland
2018 Key Dates
- Friday 27 April 2018: nominations close
- Friday 8 June 2018: ‘Salutees’ notified of judging outcomes
- Monday 2 July 2018: Skills Test Day at Southbank Institute of Technology
- Wednesday 25 July 2018: RSVPs due for the Awards Dinner
- Monday 30 July 2018: Salute to Excellence Awards Dinner
2018 Judging Panel
||The Star Gold Coast
||Executive Chef Culinary Department
||Hospitality Staffing Solutions
||Learning & Development
||Mountain Wine Tours
|Food & Beverage
||Hilton Hotel Brisbane
||Director of Human Resources
|Food & Beverage
||Rydges South Bank
||Human Resources Manager
For more information about the Salute to Excellence Awards, please contact our Workforce Development team on 07 3236 1445 or email@example.com
Proudly Supported By
Contributes to the following SDG:
Use of Photographs and Personal Information
Award entrants, nominees and ticket purchasers are advised that we will collect your personal information for the purpose of communicating with you about the awards and associated events. This information may be kept on file (hard copy and/or electronic) for future reference.
The Salute to Excellence Skills Test Day and Awards Dinner will be filmed and photographed for publicity and marketing purposes in printed publications and the Internet (websites and social media). If you do not give consent for your voice and/or image to be used in our printed or electronic publications, you must advise photographers in attendance that you do not want your image captured for publicity purposes.