Industry Skills Advisory ProgramQTIC has secured through open tender a services agreement for the Industry Skills Advisory Program from 2020 - 2023. Services provided under the agreement include:
- Inform and align Queensland Government training and skills priorities and decision making, including program design and investment settings;
- Support and connect the Department's Industry Engagement Framework and priorities which includes, but is not limited to the work of DESBT Regional Officers, Regional Jobs Committees, Jobs Queensland and the Ministerial Skills Roundtable;
- Support the ongoing implementation of Queensland VET Quality Framework;
- Inform and contribute to National Vocational Education and Training (VET) reform agendas and the review and development of training package product; and in addition
- Support employer, small business and industry's connection and engagement with VET and VET pathways and the Departments VET programs, initiatives, and events.
This initiative is proudly funded by the Queensland Government through its Industry Skills Advisory Program 2020- 2023.
Report for the Department of Education and Training - Chef shortage: Industry consultation (December 2017): More than fifty participants from the hospitality industry joined us to discuss the challenges associated with attracting and retaining chefs. This report, presented to the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training, summarises the key issues and opportunities identified in through this process.
Grants and Funding ApplicationsTailored and up-to-date information on funding programs is available through the our Grants Gateway, a free service for our members. Non-members can access the resource for $85 inc. GST.
We can apply for funding and grants on behalf of industry and Registered Training Organisation. Please complete the documents below or contact our Workforce Development team on 07 3236 1445 or firstname.lastname@example.org