QTIC holds two VET Industry Advisory Organisation (VETIAO) Services Agreements with the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training for the provision of Industry Intelligence related to Tourism, Hospitality and Events. Services provided under the agreements include:
Skills, Employment, Small Business and Industry Reports
QTIC is currently seeking feedback related to the Queensland Skills Strategy meeting industry needs including:
- Consultation with industry to assess the effectiveness and suitability of the current Annual VET Investments Plan’s program outcomes for industry
- Identify and validate immediate training and skills priorities for industry and the related training packages
- Support implementation of the quality framework
- Enable established industry networks
- Provide advice from industry on VET related activity, programs and opportunities to the Department and to industry
- Government Priorities
- Skilling and employment opportunities
- Current and emerging skills needs
- Effectiveness of funding meeting employment needs.
Click here to provide feedback
User Choice and Qld priorities list (excerpts)
This initiative is proudly funded by the Queensland Government through its Vocational Education and Training Industry Advisory Program.
Grants and Funding Applications
Tailored and up-to-date information on funding programs is available through the our Grants Gateway
, a free service for our members. Non-members can access the resource for $85 inc. GST.
We can apply for funding and grants on behalf of industry and Registered Training Organisation. Please complete the documents below or contact our Workforce Development team on 07 3236 1445 or firstname.lastname@example.org