If your annual turnover is more than $3 million, QTIC encourages you to join this important webinar (online seminar) to receive critical tips on how the new Privacy laws will affect your business and what you need to do to comply.
The webinar (FREE for QTIC members) will feature:
- The top 7 things you must do to comply with new Privacy laws
- Direct marketing, privacy, spam and the Do Not Call Register – how to deal with multiple regulatory obligations
- Reconciling privacy obligations with your IT cloud arrangements.
This briefing is critical, given the amendments to Australian privacy laws and how they relate to the collection and use of personal information by tourism businesses. READ MORE
Further below you will find a list of system requirements to participate in the webinar.
Monday 17 March 2014, 3pm – 4pm (AEST)
Participation is free for QTIC members / $33 non-members
RSVP 5pm Thursday 13 March
Contact: Alyce Holding / Joanna Atzori (07) 3236 1445 firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: You must have access to the internet (with audio) to participate in the webinar. Once you register for this webinar, you will receive information via email about logging on and checking that your IT system meets the requirements for the webinar.
Presenter: Nick Abrahams Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
Nick is the leader of Norton Rose Fulbright’s Asia Pacific Communications, Media & Technology Group. He is widely recognised for his breadth of knowledge and understanding of all aspects of technology, media and telecommunications, including privacy regulations, the internet, media regulation and content. Nick writes columns on Technology for the Sydney Morning Herald and The Age newspapers.
Use of Personal Information
To participate in the webinar, please check your system is compatible with one of the following options:
On a PC
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Cable modem, DSL or better Internet connection
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended.)
On a Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard or newer
- Intel processor (1GB of RAM or better recommended)
- Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
- Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended).
On an iPad, iPhone or Android device
- Free GoToMeeting app from the App Store or Google Play
- WiFi connection recommended to use VoIP
Got more questions?
FAQs about the webinar are available at http://www.gotomeeting.com.au/fec/webinar/webinar_support