Queensland Tourism Awards
2014 Queensland Tourism Awards
Why participate in the Queensland Tourism Awards?
- Be recognised as an outstanding tourism business
- Discover the full potential of your enterprise
- Super charge your annual business planning process
- Gain a competitive edge by receiving feedback from industry leaders
- Use your submission as a benchmark to improve your bottom line
- Receive media publicity and exposure
- Energise and motivate your staff
- Use the Awards logo to promote your operation as an award-winning business
- Celebrate and network with industry peers and colleagues at the Gala Awards ceremony
- Automatic entry into the Australian Tourism Awards for Gold Winners in categories 1 to 28
- The Gala Awards ceremony on Friday 28 November will be the biggest industry party of the year!
Watch past Queensland Tourism Award winners talk about the business benefits of entering (and winning!) the state's annual tourism recognition program on QTIC YouTube. Read comments from previous winners about the benefits of nominating and entering the Queensland Tourism Awards - click here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ENTRANTS
New criterion: Are you accredited?
Over the next two years (by 2016), the Queensland Tourism Awards will introduce a new eligibility criterion that will require all tourism operator entrants to be certified or accredited. For further information or support please refer to our information pack (see resource at the bottom of the page) or contact the Sustainable Business team at QTIC on (07) 3236 1445 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dig into the archives and celebrate 30 years of tourism excellence
As part of our celebrations, we're inviting you to share photos, newspaper clippings, memories, comments and other memorabilia from your involvement in the Queensland Tourism Awards over the past three decades. READ MORE To submit your photos, newspaper clippings, memories, comments -> CLICK HERE or email email@example.com
Partnership opportunities with Queensland Tourism Awards
A range of sponsorship opportunities offer significant benefits for sponsors and can be tailored to meet your organisation's commercial objectives. The Awards are a fantastic opportunity to expose your brand to the tourism industry, drive exposure of your organisation and demonstrate your support of Queensland's tourism sector. WATCH OUR PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES REEL or contact Alyce Holding, Awards Coordinator, on (07) 3236 1445 or Alyce.Holding@qtic.com.au
Maximise your participation
Entering the Queensland Tourism Awards is a great way for you to discover the full potential of your business, super charge your business planning and gain a competitive edge through feedback from industry leaders. We provide industry with a set of guidelines on ideas and tips for making the most of your involvement in the Awards program. VIEW GUIDELINES: "HOW TO MAXIMISE YOUR PARTICIPATION"
ENTRANT SUPPORT TOOLS
Questions about the Queensland Tourism Awards can be directed to Kerrie Lucas, Events Coordinator, (07) 3236 1445 or Kerrie.Lucas@qtic.com.au.
News, updates and more information about the Queensland Tourism Awards is available at:
Queensland Tourism Awards Sponsors
Department of National Parks, Recreation, Sport and Racing proudly sponsor the Steve Irwin Award for Ecotourism