Destination IQ is an initiative of QTIC and is hosted by the QTIC Indigenous Champions Network.
If you have the opportunity to attend one conference each year, Destination IQ is it!
Each year the forum continues to grow, inform and bring together all sectors of the community to discuss and showcase the year that was, and the future for First Nations Tourism. Guests can expect a diverse range of speakers who bring with them a wealth of experience and knowledge in a broad range of topics.
Destination IQ brings together business leaders, employers, government representatives, tourism organisations, native title holders and community organisations, and thought leaders to discuss opportunities, issues and strategies that are influencing and shaping the operating environment for First Nations tourism in Queensland.
This year Destination IQ will be held on the Gold Coast, on Wednesday 2 November.
More details to come soon!
Destination IQ 2021 resources
- Destination IQ 2021 - National Indigenous Tourism Advisory Group, Rhonda Appo
- Destination IQ 2021 - Industry Update, Tourism and Events Qld
- Destination IQ 2021 - Fire Starter, Dr. Fiona Foley
- Destination IQ 2021 - Putting the TO into RTO and LTO, Bundaberg Tourism
- Destination IQ 2021 - Putting the TO into RTO and LTO, Brisbane EDA
- Destination IQ 2021 - Putting the TO into RTO and LTO, Noosa Tourism
- Destination IQ 2021 - First Nations Tourism Peak Body Update, Rhonda Appo and Cameron Costello
- Destination IQ 2021 - Larrakia Principles: A Tourism Foundation
- Destination IQ 2021 - From Little Things, Big Things Grow, Adam Williams, Supply Aus
- Destination IQ 2021 - Plenary Session: 2032 Brisbane Olympic Games
Destination IQ sponsors
May contribute to the following SDGs: