SIT20416 – Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in kitchens who use a defined and limited range of food preparation and cookery skills to prepare food and menu items. They are involved in mainly routine and repetitive tasks and work under direct supervision.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in kitchen operations in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops; and institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons, and schools.
Possible job titles include:
- Breakfast cook
- Catering assistant
- Fast food cook
- Sandwich hand
- Takeaway cook
Qualification and Course Information
- SIT20416 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations | APPLY NOW!
Eligible participants include:
- Australian citizen living in Queensland
- Permanent resident of Australia living in Queensland
- New Zealand citizen permanently residing in Queensland
- Refugee and Humanitarian Visa holder living in Queensland
- Temporary Visa holder living in Queensland with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
- Brisbane City
- South Brisbane
- Fortitude Valley
Number of Participants
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.
For more information about Skilling Queensland for Work, please contact our Workforce Development team on 07 3236 1445 or email@example.com