Opportunity to influence and lead Queensland’s tourism industry.
QTIC Corporate Membership is for those seeking to influence and lead Queensland’s tourism industry. By becoming a corporate member, you will receive the highest level of benefits including exclusive support, tailored benefits as well as provided an opportunity to collaborate on joint projects.
Advocacy & Industry Engagement
- Tourism In Action Monthly QTIC newsletter.
- Exclusive member news and updates about business support, events and activities, and funding/grant opportunities.
- Vote on and nominate for the QTIC Board.
- Consultation with QTIC on issues and policies affecting tourism businesses.
- Opportunity to sit on QTIC industry advisory groups to influence the tourism industry.
- Participate in impactful collaborative research opportunities.
- Invitations to attend relevant QTIC corporate boardroom luncheons attended by senior government and/or industry leaders.
- Collaboration with QTIC on joint projects and industry initiatives.
Business Development & Support
- QTIC Member Welcome Pack including logo and certificate to promote your involvement with industry.
- Exclusive member offers and opportunities from our partners.
- Access to QTIC Member Directory.
- Access to QTIC's suite of industry professional development and education courses.
- Participation in QTIC Young Professionals Mentoring Program, unlimited mentors and mentees.
- Access to QTIC member only resources, including Grants Gateway.
- Access to QTIC's suite of workforce development programs.
- Access to QTIC’s suite of business capability development programs.
- Networking opportunities with First Nations tourism leaders and businesses, and support from the QTIC Indigenous Programs Team.
- One complimentary Quality Tourism Accreditation and Star Ratings Accreditation registration or renewal fees.
- One complimentary Accessibility Self-Assessment Module.
- Personalised QTIC Letter of Support.
- Contribute to QTIC newsletters, social media and website.
- Recognition as a corporate member within QTIC marketing and communication collateral.
- Member logo to appear digitally at QTIC industry events.
- Member logo on QTIC rolling corporate network website banner.
- Unlimited discounted tickets to QTIC events.
- Exclusive access to member only webinars.
- Unlimited complimentary tickets to QTIC industry webinars.
- One complimentary Queensland Tourism Awards nomination, 50% discount on additional nominations.
- Two (2) complementary tickets to attend QTIC Industry Events including Industry Breakfast, World Environment Day and World Tourism Day.
- Invitations to exclusive industry events as a QTIC guest.
- Opportunity to present branded webinars to tourism industry supported by QTIC.