Tourism Advocate Membership
Grow your business and expand your network.
This level is for those seeking to grow their business and expand their networks. As a Tourism Advocate you’ll have access to a range of programs, services and support, including a 25% discount on Quality Tourism Accreditation or Star Ratings Accreditation fees.
Advocacy & Industry Engagement
- Tourism In Action Monthly QTIC newsletter.
- Exclusive member news and updates about business support, events and activities, and funding/grant opportunities.
- Vote on and nominate for the QTIC Board.
- Consultation with QTIC on issues and policies affecting tourism businesses.
- Opportunity to sit on QTIC industry advisory groups to influence the tourism industry.
Business Development & Support
- QTIC Member Welcome Pack including logo and certificate to promote your involvement with industry.
- Exclusive member offers and opportunities from our partners.
- Access to QTIC Member Directory.
- Access to QTIC's suite of industry professional development and education courses.
- Participation in QTIC Young Professionals Mentoring Program, 2 mentees and 1 mentor.
- Access to QTIC member only resources, including Grants Gateway.
- Access to QTIC's suite of workforce development programs.
- Access to QTIC’s suite of business capability development programs.
- Networking opportunities with First Nations tourism leaders and businesses, and support from the QTIC Indigenous Programs Team.
- 25% discount on Quality Tourism Accreditation or Star Ratings Accreditation registration or renewal fees.
- Personalised QTIC Letter of Support.
- Discounted tickets to QTIC events.
- Exclusive access to member only webinars.
- Unlimited complimentary tickets to QTIC industry webinars.
- 50% discount on Queensland Tourism Awards nominations.