The Queensland Tourism Industry Council, as host and manager of the Queensland Tourism Awards, is developing the following entrant support services for 2021 Queensland Tourism Awards.
- 2022 Entrant Guidebook The Entrant Guide Book may be updated in the coming months with additional tips. Entrants will be notified by email if this occurs.
- Understanding the Business Standards component of the Awards submission process
- 2021 Judges webinar series (please see seven recorded webinars below that are still relevant in 2022) - to assist you on your Awards submission journey
- Free Mentoring Sessions – further details to be advised
- Paid Submission Review Service - Limited reviews are now available with a highly experienced and successful QTA Submission Writer. Entrants can send a final (or near final) draft for review and receive a written report of recommendations for each Submission question. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your review. Cost for members is $310 inc. GST and $410 inc. GST for non members