What is Quality Tourism Accreditation?
Becoming accredited through the national Quality Tourism Framework helps your business stand out as a Quality Tourism Accredited Business. Accreditation is a stamp of recognition that shows your commitment to high-quality standards, essential business practices, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Through the accreditation process, your business can identify areas of improvement, implement necessary changes, and streamline operations to exceed industry quality and performance standards.
Sustainable Tourism program accreditation
Your Quality Tourism Accreditation program pathway starts with the Sustainable Tourism program level. Attaining this accreditation is a prerequisite for all other accreditation programs.
The Sustainable Tourism program guides brands in growing expenditure and increasing market share by implementing sustainable business practices.
Achieving Sustainable Tourism program accreditation demonstrates that your business not only creates high quality and memorable visitor experiences, but that your brand also adopts best business standards and demonstrates sustainable business operations.
Choose your accreditation pathway
Once your business achieves initial level Sustainable Tourism program accreditation, you can expand your knowledge and reputation by completing additional specialised accreditation programs. Allowing your business to demonstrate a high level of expertise in specialty markets.
View or download the Accreditation Pathway Guide.
Accreditation increases the credibility, competitiveness, and reputation of your business. Each additional accreditation module comes with its own suite of valuable benefits and sets a business apart as a nationally recognised leader in niche markets.
- Join a national network of over 6,000 Quality Tourism Businesses and increase your business reputation.
- License to display accreditation logos, which businesses can use within their own marketing channels.
- Receive free access to a personalised ReviewPro online dashboard. The dashboard allows businesses to manage their reputation and guest reviews across all major online review systems and social media platforms in one location.
- Increase business visibility with a free listing on starratings.com.au or trustthetick.com.au – both listings support direct guest bookings.
- Recognition for points in Tourism and Events Queensland’s Best of Queensland Experiences Program.
- Recognition of a business’s accreditation through the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse.
What does the process involve?
Want more information?
Want to better understand Quality Tourism Accreditation and your eligibility? Contact our Accreditation team at email@example.com.
You can also view or download the Accreditation Program Prospectus.