Quality Tourism Framework
The Quality Tourism Framework is Australia’s leading product development pathway for any businesses engaged in the visitor economy.
The Framework brings together three of Australia’s most well-respected industry programs:
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
- Star Ratings
- Australian Tourism Awards, including the Queensland Tourism Awards
To develop a sustainable tourism business that can compete and thrive, the Quality Tourism Framework provides businesses with the necessary online tools and resources to ensure best practice, customer confidence, and ongoing sustainability.
Quality Tourism Accreditation
Getting accredited through the nationwide Quality Tourism Framework helps your business stand out as a Quality Tourism Accredited Business. Accreditation is a stamp of recognition that shows your commitment to high-quality standards, essential business practices, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Once your business achieves initial level Quality Tourism Accredited Business – Sustainable accreditation, you can expand your knowledge and reputation by completing specialised accreditation modules. Allowing your business to demonstrate a high level of expertise in speciality markets.
Choose your accreditation pathway
Once businesses achieve Quality Tourism Accredited Business - Sustainable accreditation, they can expand their knowledge and reputation by completing specialised accreditation modules. Allowing a business to demonstrate a high level of expertise in speciality markets.
View or download the Accreditation Pathway Guide.
Accreditation increases the credibility, competitiveness, and reputation of a business. Each additional accreditation module comes with its own suite of valuable benefits and sets a business apart as a nationally recognised leader in niche markets.
- Join a national network of over 6,000 Quality Tourism Businesses and increase your business reputation.
- License to display accreditation logos, which businesses can use within their own marketing channels.
- Receive free access to a personalised ReviewPro online dashboard, valued at $1,000 AUD. The dashboard allows businesses to manage their reputation and guest reviews across all major online review systems and social media platforms in one location.
- Increase business visibility with a free listing on starratings.com.au or trustthetick.com.au – both listings support direct guest bookings.
- Recognition for points in Tourism and Events Queensland’s Best of Queensland Experiences Program.
- Recognition of a business’s accreditation through the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse.
What does the process involve?
Want more information?
Want to better understand Quality Tourism Accreditation and your eligibility for accreditation? Contact our Accreditation team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also view or download the Accreditation Program Prospectus.